5th International Friendship Aikido Seminar
25th - 26th Oct 2014
INDOOR SPORTS ARENA, WISMA OCM, Jalan Hang Jebat
FREE ADMISSION. Click for details
25th to 27th July 2014
Olympic Council Malaysia Building, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ALL AIKIKAI PRACTITIONERS ARE WELCOME!
Registration for Foreign Participants:
Registration for Local Participants:
|30th March||MAA AGM National Kyu Examination||HQ Dojo||Please renew your membership before coming|
|15th June||National Kyu Examination||HQ Dojo|
|29th June||Yudansha Examination||Heaven & Earth Dojo Bdr Puteri|
|25th - 27th July||MAA 20th Anniversary Aikido Seminar and Dinner||Olympic Council of Malaysia Indoor Sports Complex, KL||International event - All are Welcome|
|14th September||National Kyu Examination||HQ Dojo|
|14th December||National Kyu Examination||HQ Dojo|
All members please take leave for 25th – 27th July as that is the highlight of the year.
Coaches Training Course will be announced later.
MALAYSIA AIKIDO ASSOCIATION
No. 42, Jalan TK 1/11C, Taman Kinrara Sek 1,
Batu 7½ Puchong, 47100 Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Date: 12th March 2014
To all MAA members,
THE MALAYSIA AIKIDO ASSOCIATION 5th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 5th Annual General Meeting (under the Sports Development Act 1997) of the Malaysia Aikido Association will be held as follows:
Date 30th March 2014 (Sunday)
Venue: MAA HQ Dojo, Jalan Tun Sambanthan.
- President's Welcome Speech.
- To receive and adopt minutes of the 4th Annual General Meeting held on 17th March 2013.
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report of the Management Committee for 2013.
- To receive and adopt the Hon. Treasurer’s Report and the Audited Accounts of the Association for the year ending 31st December 2013.
- To elect and appoint the Management Committee for 2014/15.
- To appoint 2 Honorary Auditors for 2014/15.
- To consider and adopt any resolutions.
- To deal with such other matters as may be put before it.
CALLING FOR RESOLUTIONS
Any member desirous of moving any resolution at the Annual General Meeting shall give in writing, duly proposed and seconded thereof, to the Hon.Gen.Secretary not later than 12.00 Saturday, the 22nd March 2014.
Please renew your annual subscription to ensure that you are a member in benefit.
Dr Leong Kok Weng